Terms and conditions
LEGAL NOTICE / DISCLAIMER:
Synergy 5 Investments LP (O/A 5Buds Cannabis) and its general partner, limited partners and subsidiaries, herein collectively referred to as Synergy 5, state as follows:
- Website use subject to terms and conditions Use of this website is strictly subject to, and is deemed to be unconditional acceptance of, the following terms and conditions:
- No warranties The information on this website is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. All information on this website is provided solely on an “as is, where is” basis without any guarantees or warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, as to accuracy, currency, completeness, infringement and/or suitability for any particular purpose. SYNERGY 5 is not responsible and denies any liability for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, directly or indirectly, arising in relation to any reliance on this website and/or the information it contains. Users of this website accept all risks and responsibility for their use of this website.
- SYNERGY 5 is not responsible and denies any liability whatsoever for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, directly or indirectly, arising in relation to access and/or use of this website and/or your ability or inability to access and/or use this website. SYNERGY 5 makes no representations or warranties as to the availability of this website.
SYNERGY 5 reserves the right to amend, suspend, and/or terminate operation of this website, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and without obligation.
SYNERGY 5 is not responsible for, and denies any and all liability with respect to, any damages whatsoever and however caused, directly or indirectly, arising in relation to malware, viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties that could potentially be transmitted as a result of access and/or use of this website.
SYNERGY 5 is not responsible, and denies any and all liability with respect to any loss or corruption of software or data resulting from use of this website. Users have sole responsibility for taking protection and backup of data and/or equipment and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- Privacy SYNERGY 5 respects the privacy of website users. SYNERGY 5 does not collect information that personally identifies Individual except when Individual provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. In all such cases, SYNERGY 5 will collect only information that is voluntarily provided by the user and undertakes to keep such information strictly confidential. Information will be collected and processed in strict accordance with legal requirements and applicable professional standards.
- Any personal information provided to SYNERGY 5 via this website will be used solely for the purpose for which it was provided. Data such as email addresses and/or personal information collected in this way on the website is entered voluntarily by users in order to access certain services offered on the website, such as discussion forums, job applications, periodic newsletters, press releases, and SYNERGY 5 publications.
We don’t deliver our products to minors
You must be at least 19 years old to legally order cannabis or cannabis products. You must show valid government-issued photo ID when your order is delivered. Failure to produce ID will mean that your product is returned to the store, and your money refunded. We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the cost of delivery and processing costs in cases where ID is not shown.
What’s valid government-issued photo ID?
This is identification issued by the government that contains your name, your photo, and your date of birth. In order to be accepted, the identification cannot be expired. Acceptable examples include:
- Driver’s Licence
- Photo identification card
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (Citizenship Card) issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Certificate of Indian Status (Status Card) or Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
- Firearm Possession and Acquisition Licence or Possession Only Licence issued pursuant to the Firearms Act (Canada)
- Métis Nation Status Card issued by the Métis Nation – Saskatchewan
We are 100% Canadian Hosted
Your privacy is important to us. That’s why we only use trusted, secure, Canadian providers on our website and in-store.